Grooming, Shaving, Styling Cut, Ear Cleaning, Cutting and Filing of the Nails.
We take the time to offer excellent grooming services to your Cat.
Complete CAT Grooming Services in 10 steps:
- Thorough combing and/or brushing;
- Cutting and Filing of the nails (“Pet-a-cure”);
- Cleaning of ears;
- Emptying the anal glands;
- Bathing with a non-allergenic shampoo;
- Thorough rinsing (Insecticidal, Skunk-Off or medicated shampoo available on request). You can bring your own shampoo;
- Conditioner bath and thorough rinsing;
- Shave and/or styling cut;
- Light perfumed coat conditioner and/or oil for the smooth coated cat.
Grooming fees vary according to the size, breed, coat type, styling cut requested and the behavior of your cat.
Extra fees ($30/hour) will be charged for difficult de-matting of coat and/or for the difficult behaviour of your cat requiring the assistance of another person to control your cat durind the grooming procedures.
Partial Cat Grooming Services available:
a) Cutting and Filling of nails (“pet-a-cure”);
b) Cleaning of Ears:
c) Emptying the anal glands;
A fee of $25 is charged for the first partial service($25/1st service); $5 for a second service ($30/2 services) and another $5 for a 3rd service ($35/3 services).
d) Bath only (no grooming). Sometimes a long coat cat needs combing before a bath. The price of the bath only is 60% of the price of a complete grooming for this breed.
A Stylized cut for your feline friend:
a Lion’s cut with long hair around the neck.