Rates are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.
Boarding rates for RODENTS chinchilla, hamster, mouse, rat, guinea pig, squirrel, ferret, etc.
option A. CLIENT'S CAGE
|1 rodent ($22 / rodent x 1)||$22 / day|
|2 rodents ($18 / rodent x 2)||$36 / day|
|3 rodents ($14 / rodent x 3)||$42 / day|
option B. MANOIR KANISHA'S CAGE
|1 rodent ($32 / rodent x 1)||$32 / day|
|2 rodents ($24 / rodent x 2)||$48 / day|
|3 rodents ($20 / rodent x 3)||$60 / day|
option C. CONDO - PRIVATE ROOM
|1 rodent ($60 / rodent x 1)||$60 / day|
|2 rodents ($40 / rodent x 2)||$80 / day|
|3 rodents ($30 / rodent x 3)||$90 / day|
|The above rates for 2 or 3 rodents are offered when the rodents are in the same boarding space.|
OTHER SERVICES FOR YOUR ANIMALS
1. ACTIVITIES = Off-leash games (dogs), outdoor walks on a leash (dogs or cats), brushing, cuddles and presence: $24/30 minutes.
SPECIAL REBATE for MANY ACTIVITIES:
00-07 Activities Rebate of -00%
08-28 activities Rebate of - 10%
29-56 activities Rebate of -20%
57 + activities Rebate of -40%
3. CUTTING and FILING NAILS or CLAWS
00 to 07 cuts: Rebate of -00% ($32/each cut)
08 to 28 cuts: Rebate of -10%
29+ cuts : Rebate of -20%
4. SERVICES BEFORE/AFTER opening hours (08h00-18h00)
1 hour before or after hours = $47/hour
Example: 2 hours after our opening hours: $47/hour x 2 hrs. = $94
Example: 3 hours before or after = $47/hour x 3 hrs. = $141 etc.
5. LOCAL TRANSPORT (during opening hours) = (See more details below)
a) Island of Montreal = $115 / Animal #1... +$50 /each additional animal
b) Laval and South Shore = $145 / transportation... +$50 /each additional animal
6. TRANSPORTATION to remote cities (Ex: Quebec, Ottawa, Sherbrooke, etc.)
$1.70/km - Distance according to postal codes (CP):
Departure from Manoir Kanisha: H9P 2W6 to your destination POSTAL CODE and return to H9P 2W6... +$50/each additional animal
7. ROAD TRANSPORT: PICKUP or DELIVERY
- Several days a week, we offer a personalized pick-up OR delivery service for your pet. This service must be planned and booked in advance.
- It is not possible to be in two places simultaneously. Remote pick-up OR delivery fees vary according to the distance between the postal code of your residence and the postal code of Manoir Kanisha (H9P 2W6). The number of kilometers is verified using the Mapquest website. We charge mileage for BOTH directions. For example, if we pick up your dog at a postal code that is located 75 kilometers from Manoir Kanisha, you will be charged $1.70/Km: 2 x 75 kilometers or 150 kilometers.
- We charge a fixed FLAT RATE of $115/animal for transportation (either for pick-up OR for delivery) anywhere on the Island of Montreal + $50 for each additional animal.
- For Laval or the South Shore, the transportation Flat Rate is $145/for the first animal. An additional fee of +$50 for any additional animal.
- At your choice, we can use your cage or our clean and comfortable transport cages. This price includes the procedure to disinfect the transport cage to avoid contamination of the animals. Additional charges $47/hour (see #4 above) will be added if you request services outside our opening hours (Opening hours : between 08:00 to 18:00).
- During our opening hours, we only charge transport costs. Of course, to reduce transport time and your pet's comfort, it is preferable to avoid the hours of heavy traffic in downtown Montreal. We use insulated, comfortable, heated and/or air-conditioned vehicles depending on the season.
- Our transport cages are selected according to the size of your best friend.
- The vehicle used will be proportional to the size of the cage. If we have to rent a special vehicle to pick up several dogs, in several cages, the rental costs will be added to the transport costs.
- An additional charge of $50/animal is added for the transportation of each additional animal (regardless of species or distance).
- This amount compensates for additional handling, cleaning, and disinfection of each transport cage.
- Please confirm your need for transportation at the time of your boarding reservation.
- The number of daily transports is limited. It may not be possible to do the transport on the day requested. We will offer to do the transport on the previous day.
- When we go to pick up a dog, transportation costs are added to the other services requested.
- We recommend avoiding feeding your pet 4 hours before transport. Many animals vomit their meal during a road trip.
- During transport, your best friend will have access to water all the time.
- If the transport is for a long period of time, we will walk the dogs every 2 hours.
- We process the payment on your VISA or MASTER CARD before our departure from Manoir Kanisha.
8. OUTDOOR FRONT PLAYGROUND RENTAL... Hourly rental by appointment: $25/hour (for 1, 2 or 3 dogs)
+$5/additional dog... Reservations must be made at 1-514-631-1755
A. SINGLE RENTAL of the playground:
One hour rental for 1, 2 or 3 dogs: $25/hour
B. MULTIPLE PLAYGROUND RENTALS:
Purchase of a PREPAID PACKAGE of 28-ONE-HOUR Rentals for 1, 2 or 3 dogs: Rebate of -20% = $25 - $5 = $20/hour
9. PHOTOGRAPHY OF YOUR PET: you will receive:
- 24 different color photos size 5" x 7"
- 1 color enlargement 11" x 14"
- 3 DIGITAL PHOTOS of your choice for your computer screen.
. $350/photo session per pet. We suggest a complete grooming before the photo session.